About Me

My photo
I am the stay at home mom of four girls. I discovered my talent for designing and sewing when I started decorating my own home and then the homes of my family and friends. I enjoy the creative process of starting with an idea and ending up with something beautiful, unique, and lasting. I love helping clients through this process. If you can dream it, I can make it!

Buttercup Bags

One of my favorite bag patterns! Your bag will be custom made with your choice of fabric and embellishment.  All my bags are fully lined, have a re-enforced magnetic snap and a pocket.

The Small handbag measures approximately 11" wide and 7" tall  (excluding straps) and has a 9" drop.

100_6025100_6032

057_thumb[1]064_thumb1

 

The Large handbag measures approximately 14" wide and 10.5" tall (excluding the strap) and has a 16” drop.

100_7481_thumb[9]100_7486[8]

No comments:

Post a Comment